It gets really frustrating when you have to share some nice video with your friends or colleagues, but the file size reads in GBs. Now sharing a file this big is not easy, so the best option left is to compress the video to a smaller size. But doing so will spoil the original quality of the video. So in this post we will show you how to compress a 2 GB video into as less as 200 MB without losing it’s quality.
Compress videos without losing quality
- Open your desktop browser and download the “HandBrake” app from the link mentioned below:
- Now open HandBrake. You can either browse or drag-drop the video that you want to compress in the app.Click on “Web optimized” and check it.
- Now find the destination tab and click on “Browse”.
- Give your new compressed video a name and click on “Save”.
- Now click on “Start encoding”.
- Your video will now be compressed to a much smaller size. This process may take roughly 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your video. So please be patient.