Downloading torrent and media files from U torrent or Bit torrent often takes up a lot of time these days. So, in this post we will show you a quick and hassle free way of downloading torrent files without U torrent and Bit torrent or signing op to paid websites like “Zbigz”. Here is a simple and step by step guide of how to download torrent files with the Internet Download Manager (IDM) for free.
How to download torrent files with IDM for free?
- Open your PC browser and type in the link mentioned below:
- Agree to the “Terms and conditions” and register with your email ID or sign in with your Facebook account.
- Check your email for an activation link sent by the Seedr website. Click on the link to activate your account.
- Once your account is active, you will be automatically directed to the Seedr file manager page.
- Now open up any torrent website.
- Search for a movie of your choice.
- Open one of the links offered.
- Copy the torrent link or magnet link.
NOTE: If you can’t find the magnet link of a torrent file, then just download the torrent file and convert it to magnet using the link mentioned below.
- Now paste the link into the URL window shown.
- You can also paste a torrent page or .torrent file URLs. To upload a .torrent file just drop them on the site.
- Once you paste or upload the torrent file or it’s link, the server will start extracting and seeding the file.
- The seedr.cc server has a cache in system of it’s own. The system downloads the torrent for you and stores it in their server memory and then you can download torrent for free at a very high speed.
- Now click on the download option shown.