In this post, we will show you how you can use multiple WhatsApp accounts in one phone. This is a very easy trick and can be done on any android smartphone without any root.
How to install and use multiple WhatsApp accounts in one phone?
Assuming that you already have the official WhatsApp messenger in your phone which you use as your “first account”, you can use a secondary WhatsApp account on your phone by following the steps given below.
- Download the “GB WhatsApp apk” from the link mentioned below:
- Open and install the apk.
- Enable “unknown sources” from security settings in your phone if installation shows unknown source error.
- It is not necessary that you need an additional SIM card in your phone to run this secondary WhatsApp account. Just add another number of your friend or relative.
- You will receive a “WhatsApp verification code” on that number which you have to feed in to verify this new WhatsApp account.
Version 4.8.1 Latest Source-http://www.gbmods.com/