I’m a big movie frenzy and love downloading and watching them on the go. Be it at home, in a cab, at the airport or even midway through a flight. Are you as crazy for movies like I am? Then you are at the right place at the right time because in this post I’m going to tell you, how you can stream, download and watch HD movies on the go. THAT TOO FOR FREE!
Curious? Let’s jump in.
Download HD movies on the go
- So to make this happen, you will need to install the app called “Terrarium TV” on your smartphone. You won’t find this app in the Play store, so you can download the apk from the link mentioned below:
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, install it and launch the app.
- The app opens up to a very simple, yet attractive UI with a dark background with a thumbnail list of all the latest Hollywood movies. That’s right, this app is only for Hollywood movies.
- Now let me show you how this works. Just search and choose your movie.
- For example, I’m searching for “Guardians of the galaxy”. Here it is.
- Now open it up. Then click on this “Play” icon on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- It will load up a list of all the formats in various sizes and picture qualities available for this movie. Click any one according to your preference.
- Now you can choose to play it online or download the movie directly to your storage.
- Please note guys, that this app supports live streaming of videos and movies only through the MX media player. If you want to stream videos online, then make sure to download MX player from the Play store first.
- This app also has a section having an entire collection American TV series to choose from.