Since the launch of the latest iOS 11 beta update, many people complained it to be sluggish and unresponsive at times and are wishing to go back to the stable iOS 10.3.3 version. So in this post we’ll tell you the easiest way to downgrade back to iOS 10.3.3 from iOS 11.
Go back from iOS 11 to iOS 10.3.3
- Install the latest version of iTunes in your laptop or PC if you haven’t already.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” feature on your device. Simply go to “Settings”, then “Accounts”. Go to “iCloud”, then “Find my iPhone” and turn it off.
- Now put your iPhone into the DFU/Recovery mode.
How to put your device into DFU/Recovery mode?
- Turn off your iPhone.
- Long press the home button for 3 seconds and connect it to the PC via a USB cable. (If you are using iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, then long press on the volume down button instead of home button)
On your PC/Mac.
- Open iTunes on your PC and you’ll find two options “Restore” and “Update”.
- Click on “Update” and it will download the latest stable iOS version for you.
The installation may take roughly 30 mins or so, so please be patient. During this process, the system will also try to process and recover your data.