Here’s a quick and easy way to record screen on your iOS 10 device. This trick covers all Apple devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod running on iOS 10. The good thing about this is that you don’t need to Jailbreak your device or connect it to a PC.
How to record iPhone screen on iOS 10?
- Open Safari browser on your device and navigate to the link mentioned below and install the “AirShou”app:
NOTE: You may have to click on the “Install” option 2-3 times to initiate the download.
- Once the download is complete, click on the app.
- You will now see a profile alert pop up on your screen.
- So go to your Device settings>Profile and Device management>Search the file and tap on “Trust”.
- Now click on Record>Orientation> Select “Portrait” mode>Next step.
- Open up the control centre of your device.
- Tap on “AirPlay mirroring “ and select “AirShou”.
- Wait for a few seconds and it will start recording your screen.
- Once the recording is done, click on the gallery icon on the top right corner of your screen. This will show all your screen recordings.
- You even have the option of saving these recordings in the Camera roll.