Are you looking for a trick? A hack? An app? Or some easy way to recover your deleted photos and videos on your Android smartphone or tablet? Then you are at the right place at the right time. In this post we will tell you how you can easily recover your deleted files such as your photos, videos and even contacts and messages on your Android device FOR FREE.
NOTE: To use this method, your device should be rooted.
How to recover deleted photos and videos on your Android device?
- We are going to use an app called “Dr. Fone” for this. This app is available on the Google Play store for free. Install the app.
- As mentioned earlier, your device needs to be rooted to use this method. So if you want to use this app and your device isn’t rooted, then Google up how to root your specific device.
NOTE: Recovery of photos and videos is free, but if you want to recover contacts and messages, you will need to pay for it.
- Now to start recovering your photos/videos, select a file type to start scanning. For example, if you just want to recover .jpg files or mp4 files, then select the file type.
- Tap on scan and then grant the root permission when a pop up arrives on the screen.
- The scanning process will now start.
- This scanning will take roughly 5-10 minutes to complete. So please be patient.
- Once the scanning is complete, you can select the photos and videos that you want to recover and download them back into your Memory card or internal storage.
- You can also tap on the “Select all” option to download all the files in one go.
NOTE: This app is able to recover almost 95% of the deleted files easily.