Each WhatsApp account is registered on a particular mobile number. Thus, other contacts having your mobile number can stay connected to you through WhatsApp. But in this post we will show you, how you can use WhatsApp without revealing your number.
Use WhatsApp without revealing your number?
- Once the app is installed, sign up with your email ID to generate a free US number.
- Verify your email ID by clicking on the link sent to you by Primo.
- Once you have verified your email and set up your account, swipe from the left and tap on “Add Phone Number” at the bottom to generate the free U.S number.
- Now download the “Parallel space“ app from the Google Play store. This app allows you to create multiple accounts of WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Once it is installed, open the app and it will show you a list of apps which you can clone to create multiple accounts.
- Select WhatsApp and then tap on “Add to Parallel space”.
- Now tap on the WhatsApp Parallel space icon.
- “Agree and continue” to set up the WhatsApp account.
- Now select the country code for “United States” (+1) and feed in the U.S number that you generated from the Primo app.
- Use this number to verify and register your second WhatsApp account.
NOTE: 1. The U.S number provided by the Primo app is completely authentic, verified and legal.
2. This secondary WhatsApp account will not coincide with your existing WhatsApp account.