Once you get set into YouTube, you need to use some extra tools, gadgets, softwares and applications to keep it going. So this post is a quick guide about the necessary tools and softwares Pro YouTubers use today, that you can use as well to Kick start your YouTube journey and add some “Pro” touches to your work.
YouTube Pro Kit box
(Tools that YouTube Pros use everyday)
- Tubebuddy for research and rankings.
- VidIQ for research and rankings.
- Canva for Thumbnail
- Keyword.io for keyword research
- TdYoutube.com for downloading thumbnails
- http://betterwaytoweb.com/tag-generator-for-youtube for bulk tags copy.
- Camtasia for screen recording and editing
- VideoScribe for Whiteboard animation.
- Videoblocks for Royality Free video.
- Graphicstock for Royality free Images.
Rode smart lav mic (Works with Smartphone / Pc / DSLR)
Zoom H1 Handy portable recorder
Blue Snowball (Carry minati uses this mic)
Blue Yeti (One of the most trusted mic for YouTubers,geekyranjit used it for 5 years)
You can buy any mic that suits your budget but dont forget to buy a pop filter.It will prevent that Pop noise.
Your phone is the best camera to get things started but once you have enough money don’t hesitate to upgrade.
TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT
Youtube’s In house Free audio library
No Copyrights Channel on Youtube.